Project Services Co-ordinator
Cornish Lithium is a highly innovative British mineral exploration company focussed on the sustainable extraction of lithium and other battery metals in the historically significant mining district of Cornwall, UK.
Cornish Lithium’s are looking for a general administrator to join our Trelavour Project team and support them with the general office administrative tasks.
- Assisting with the accuracy of all project documentation, cost estimates, budgets, forecasts, progress measurement, and risk management for the project.
- Ensuring compliance with the project, document control, cost control, contractor management, planning and scheduling, staff planning, risk management and project reporting guidelines.
- To provide guidance, and day-to-day direction to the project team, to ensure the execution of consistent, accurate, and timely reporting on a continual basis.
- Interfacing with the supply chain management, finance and accounts payable teams to ensure business unit alignment.
- Carrying out works and assigning priorities as communicated by the Project Manager.
- Arranging and organising meetings between team members, and between team members and suppliers/contractors/visitors
- Arrangements for site visits – HSE requirements, logistics, presentations and materials
- Co-ordinates progress measurement activities within the project controls team and assists in setting Key Performance Indicators for senior management use.
- Ensures contractor reporting is in accordance with Project implementation policies and procedures.
- Responsibility for validating contract, scope, cost and schedule change management.
- Responsibility for maintenance of supplier and contract logs and co-ordinates with those responsible for purchasing and contracts.
- Recording minutes at meetings.
- Keeping detailed project notes and records.
- Assisting in developing project strategies
- Creating project schedules (training will be provided if necessary)
- Creating task lists for team members
- Monitoring project progress, budget, hours, etc
- Tracking and managing incoming and outgoing correspondence and document control.
- Keeping all members of the team up-to-date with current information and documentation.
- Effectively communicate with team members to ensure optimal strategy and maximum efficiency.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
Qualifications and Experience
- General administrative skills
- IT skills including use of the MS Office suite of programmes
Salary and Hours
The salary for this role is dependent upon experience and will be based at the Company’s offices at ESAM, Chi Askorrans Carluddon Technology Park, St Austell, Cornwall PL26 8WE. Working hours are typically 37.5 hours per week, but there may be a need for flexible hours. Annual leave comprises 25 days’ holiday per year pro rata, plus Bank Holidays.
More about the company
Cornish Lithium is a highly innovative privately funded British mineral exploration company focussed on the sustainable extraction of lithium and other battery metals in the historically significant mining district of Cornwall, UK. Metals such as lithium are the key enablers of the transition to clean energy given their role in power storage batteries, making such metals vital components of the future UK economy. Cornish Lithium has secured extensive mineral rights agreements across more than 500km2 of Cornwall, enabling the company to use modern exploration techniques on a regional basis.
Our purpose is to establish a strong, sustainable and environmentally responsible extraction industry in the UK for those minerals which can contribute to the global goal of decarbonisation through clean growth and a transition to a green economy.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Whilst all applicants will be judged on merit alone, we particularly welcome applications from groups currently underrepresented in the workforce.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com